Here are the updated cover arts for KOF XII for Xbox360 and PS3 respectively (click on the pictures for the larger versions):
According to this Japanese website, the console versions (Xbox360/pS3) of KOF XII will consist of the following:
- Selection of Arcade Match, Ranked Match and Player Match
- In Ranked and Player Matches, rooms can be created with customised names
- Single or Team games can be chosen (1 vs 1 or 3 vs 3) with up to a maximum of 8 players in the lobby. For Team games, players will be split into teams of 3 each and fight against the other team, with each one using one unique character in the team
- Clan features will be available
- Match replay features will be available
- There are also SIMPLE and NORMAL modes, which seem to provide easier command excutions for the former mode
- Gallery Mode is available
- Limited Editions of KOF XII will come with a KOF 15th Anniversary Special Soundtrack and trading card game
Here are the screenshots for the Options and Lobby menus (click for the larger versions):
Famitsu has revealed that Elisabeth Blanctorche (debut appearance in KOF XI) and Mature will be appearing in the console versions of KOF XII, on top of the existing 20 characters already announced and available in the arcade version.
Here’s the official video announcing their entries: Gametrailers link
Hopefully this won’t be the end of the extra characters in the console versions, since many KOF fans are still awaiting the news for K’ and Mai to be included too.
Found this cover art for the Xbox 360 version for The King of Fighters XII from Amazon. Wonder if this will be the confirmed cover art?
Check out more of the beautiful screenshots from The King of Fighters XII here!
Came across this interesting King of Fighters cosplaying video and thought of sharing it here:
Some of the fighting moves sure resemble those in the game, don’t they? ^^